Tuesday, October 6, 2009

just an idea


so i'm having an idea.

it all started when i went to an arts and crafts fair at highview and i went into this super cute little booth. i didn't buy anything that day but i took a business card.

a few weeks later, i met with annie petersen at starbucks and bought way too much stuff!

you should visit her facebook page:

her cute little business is called cotton + vine. she does all kinds of stuff but the baby onesies are adorable. i bought four! {not for me of course, for bennett!}

i think it's safe to say that jon and katie {and bennett} don't read my blog so i'll share pics of the ones she made especially for bennett.

so this is obvi for bennett.
i love this! i told annie that katie was a chi 0 and i wanted to do something owl themed in the red, yellow and brown palette. she did a great job! :)

i hope they like the stuff as much as i do, if not i'll keep it for one day {way, way, way down the road!}.

oh yeah. about my idea: i'm thinking about starting my own little side business making stuff like this. annie has really inspired me to get creative. i'm thinking totes, headbands, pillowcases and maybe a few other little things to start off with. if you have any ideas shoot them my way. i'm going to test my stuff for christmas presents so be expecting some ashley originals about that time!

i can't even wait to get started!


2 comments:

  1. Homemade Christmases are the BEST! I know your stuff will be super cute, and I hope that you post pictures of what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh annie! you're so sweet! thanks so much and i can't wait to see some of your new stuff at the fall festival!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs