Wednesday, October 6, 2010

M.I.A


i'm not actually missing in action. more like missing in injury.

i pulled some muscles in my back and other than trying really hard not to cry while at work all day, i basically go home and post up on my deliciously comfy couch and get real friendly with my heating pad.

sorry. it's true.

so here are some things going on in the world of the web that you might like...

i love tim gunn and who would have known he struggled with suicide as a teen?

i'd love to lose 20 pounds but i don't want to be lost in the desert to do it.

way to go rangers!

the before and after is my fav section on design*sponge.

i'm going here this weekend.

and in case you didn't know what the heck is going on with all those provocative statuses on facebook!

hope you're enjoying your hump day! only two more days until the glorious weekend...yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs