Wednesday, January 5, 2011

update: weight watchers

so i decided that i needed to include a new update to the list.

i'm going to start giving updates on my track with weight watchers. it will include food and recipes, fitness and motivation.

i'm going to focus on my physical goals A LOT in 2011. no resolutions here just goals! and i'm hoping by putting them here (for all to read!) it will keep me on track and accountable.

so here we go readers...let's get motivated!

let's start with my fitness goals:

1. walk dallas 4 miles six days a week. right now i'm doing 2 at 5:30 am and 2 when i get home from work.
2. get involved in a group exercise. i'm looking into zumba and spinning.

i have some foodie goals too!
1. try new foods. this is so important because you never know what you'll like until you try it! speaking of trying new foods!, check out this video of me trying cauliflower for the first time. disclaimer: i look like poo because we just got back from working out and i haven't showered today! and let's be honest, even though i've lost 12 pounds, the camera adds ten! :)




2. cook something new every week. i bought a new ww cookbook online today so as soon as i get that i'm going to go crazy with new recipes! keep an eye out for the outcome here!

and to just keep myself as honest as possible, here are my weight goals:

1. i've lost 12 pounds. i want to lose about 60 more. that's just an estimate for now. but i love losing the weight. i actually look forward to weigh ins on sundays and i've dropped one pant size and that right there is enough motivation!

so what do you think. sorry if it's tmi but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

thanks in advance for the encouragement! love y'all.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Ash! I'm so proud of you for trying new things. My mom makes a great "Feauxtatoes" recipe out of cauliflour that tastes just like mashed potatoes...I'll get you the recipe! As for broccoli - you haven't lived till you've tried Preston's Broccoli on the grill...yes, I said On The GRILL! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs