Friday, March 22, 2013

update: baby W

how far along? 33 weeks (holy moly only 49 days left to our due date. that number is a little scary!) 

baby's size? W is the size of a durian (yeah, i had to google that.).

weight gain/loss? we have reached the 20 pound mark.

maternity clothes? Yes, I'm full on in maternity clothes now. And today I'm wearing my first pair of maternity shorts. Hot pink ones to be exact!

starting to show? The bump is getting bigger (and bigger!) every day!

belly button in or out? In.

stretch marks? Nope

wedding rings on or off? On.

sleep? tossing and turning all night every night.

movement? still lots of movement from this little one.

labor signs? Nope. 

best moment this week? hearing baby boy's heart beat for a long time while at the doctor getting a non-stress test.

food cravings? oreos and milk. lots and lots of milk this week. i think we go through three or four gallons a week now!

what i miss: being able to bend over without peeing my paints! 

anything making you queasy or sick? heartburn has been great lately but some of my morning sickness from the first trimester seems to be back now. weird. and unwanted!

what i'm looking forward to: taking it easy this weekend with T. we have no plans and that's just the way I want it!

how are you feeling? good, most of the pressure i've had is still around but i'm getting better at managing it! i'm taking a nap every afternoon which also seems to help since my night time sleep is terrible. i think i'm just starting to get to the "i don't want to be pregnant anymore" stage. too bad we have 7 weeks left!

apparently dallas just couldn't help himself. i might have some competition on my hands with my two baby boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs