Thursday, February 18, 2010

change of plans

so my life plans have changed a bit.

i will not be taking the job at churchill downs.

"oh my gosh." i know it's what you're thinking but i have my reasons.

i got a better job nannying for a family {if you want more info just ask but i'm not typing out the extremely long story} in lexington and i'm really excited about it. {so if you're thinking about giving me your opinion about me being "just a babysitter"...save it.}

GOD has big things planned for me and i'm excited. ecstatic.

i start on monday and i'll be staying at trav's house until i find a place to live...looking with barclay next week.

happy to be back there and even more happy to be on my own again.

louisville's been great and i love my fam and friends here but it's time to move on.

wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs