Friday, February 12, 2010



so it's 2:15 in the morning.

i'm watching the series finale of friends.

i.

love.

this.

show.

why did they ever stop making it? i mean it's the best tv series i've ever watched and i swear i could watch it everyday. in fact, i have now watched the entire series 7 times. and this last time i watched it in two weeks {thanks to no job, who says you can't be productive?!} i've decided that if this were real life i'd totally be monica. and i'm ok with that! we're totally alike and i feel more connected to her character. but really what this show makes me do is think about my own friends. the ones i have, the ones i've lost and the ones i'll make later on. the truth is, friends are really important. my friends know more about me than my own family at times. they love unconditionally and you know they're going to be there for you. so while i'm sitting here crying in the early morning hours at a silly tv show, i like to think it's not just because i'm so happy monica and chandler are getting a baby {well 2 babies} or that ross and rachel are finally going to be together but it's because i know that my friends are so important to me and that their happiness is my happiness. our lives are interconnected, intertwined and i love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs