Wednesday, November 17, 2010

day 17


today i'm thankful for my best friend jennifer!

and today is also her 25th birthday!!!!!


this is my fav pic of us. we were having so much fun this night at a date party for AOII. we became friends through the sorority and it didn't take long for me to figure out that she would for sure be one of my forever friends!


this was at josh's birthday dinner a few years ago.
jennifer has helped me through so much over the last six years, i can't even begin to thank her! we've seen each other through thick and thin and we still love each other!



this is from her bachelorette party in may. we had a great time that night! i still can't believe you're all married now!


i love you so much puckett, uh, i mean honadel...that just doesn't sound right! so glad you're my friend. and even more glad that you continue to be, even though you know so, so much!

happy birthday to you and may we have many more as besties to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs