Friday, October 14, 2011

friday's fabulousness



this week's fab is a little random. here we go.

1. hoping to finish up a baby quilt this weekend. my first quilt! i'm so excited for the outcome and i just know the person i'm giving it to will love it!

2. T and i will have to finalize our halloween costumes this weekend. my vote?



i love mary poppins!


3. i'm hoping (more like praying!) that i can drag T to boyds orchard sunday. it might be our only chance to go apple and punkin' pickin'!




4. i'm officially giving up soft drinks. i mean, they really are terrible for you but they just make me feel so lousy. my stomach and head have been aching all week and i'm pretty sure it's because i've drank more soft drinks this week than the entire month of september. sad face because i love me some dr. pepper.

Source: None via Tom on Pinterest



(i whole heartedly agree with this statement.)


5. and just an fyi (and because i loved this template but won't be able to use it for the wedding!)




p.s. planning a wedding is super fun when you get to all the creative/diy stuff but finding a caterer and photographer and all that junk is seriously blowing my mind. at least it ends with T and me married!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs