Tuesday, October 11, 2011

random thoughts

i've been so out of it lately. my brain feels like mush and my body feels worse. here are some of the thoughts going on in my head...

1. i'm a new advisor for my sorority at UK and i keep thinking, "what did you get yourself into?". i mean, don't get me wrong i love it so far and i really want to help but i'm used to being in bed by 9:30 pm and lately that's not happening when i have meetings to attend. however, it's well worth bringing the panda stuff back.

2. i was walking on UK's campus tonight and feeling pretty damn old.

3. my engagement ring is at the jewelers and i want it back. T says i'm much nicer with it on.

4. i'm super thrilled to be planning our wedding but with all the options out there it's a bit overwhelming. at least i have sooooooo many people willing to help.

5. the people i work for have two westies and they keep killing birds. i'm getting a bit tired of seeing or hearing about dead birds. seriously, birds terrify me and i might have to quit my job if this doesn't change!

6. in the last week i've gotten more stuff in the mail than in the last 6 months. it's cool how people want to send you stuff when you get engaged. if you'd like to send something e-mail me for my address. (kidding!!!)

7. dallas is snoring right now. as is T. and the fan is on. it's going to be a loud night.

8. i'm making my dog a bow tie for the wedding. even if he doesn't come. is that ridiculous? yes. do i care? no.

9. i love october.

10. T's birthday is november 7th. i'm already thinking about how to make it awesome. but let's be real...his idea of awesome and my idea of awesome are two totally different ideas.

11. getting off work at 3 pm on a monday is rad. but it also makes you not want to go back the next day.

12. T and i raced at the gym the other day. and while i knew he'd beat me, i didn't know how close the race would be. i was super pumped. but don't tell him that! he says he was only giving 75%. yeah. right.

13. i could spend all day on pinterest and never get bored.

14. i have to be at the AOII halloween date party. T's coming. what should we be?

15. i need more facetime in my life. who wants to chat?


ok, friends. that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs