Wednesday, April 4, 2012

wishes: the wedding

it's time to start thinking about flowers.

i want to do all the flowers myself...

wait let's be honest. i want to do everything myself, all the time, because i think i'm the only one that can do it right. 


anyone else like that out there. 


yes? oh, good. i'd hate to be the only one.

anyway,

flowers have been on my mind a lot lately. probs because of spring and the lotsoh rain we've got.



for me..




simple?





or more complex?


for the table...




small?




medium?




or large?


for our ceremony i know we're doing shepard's hooks. but with what?




wildflowers?




billy buttons?




or wheat?

then there's the flowers for T and his boys, the bridesmaids, mothers/grandmothers and fathers/grandfathers, the dog (if he's invited!), the flower girl, the extra tables at the reception, etc, etc, etc.

as for my dream bouquet?




someone tell me they know the names of all these flowers...please?

1 comment:

  1. Eep! So So many choices and I know nothing about flowers other than that they are gorgeous! I love that first bouquet though. So simple and pretty! I can't wait to see your wedding come together. It will be AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs