Thursday, September 3, 2009

i have the best sisterly in the world!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTERLY!

Oh Meg, what can I say about you today, your 27th birthday?

It hasn't always been easy for us but somehow we managed to be pretty good friends. It's amazing how much alike and different we are at the same time. I think maybe you like me more now that I'm a little more grown up and not so much of a tattle-tale! Although, let's be honest I don't think I'll ever completely grow out of that!

You are a beautiful woman. Kind, loving, generous, smart, hard working and non-judging. Now, you can be a hard-ass when needed and we all love to be sarcastic but you truly know when to have fun and when to get down to business. It's been great watching you as you've finished school and gone from job to job to get to where you are today. An inspiration really, as I start my own path into my career.

So for you on your birthday here is my top-ten list of why I love you so...

1. Although we're not blood related we do look a lot alike. {until you chopped all your hair off and it's not blonde anymore!}
2. Our shared love of Mi Cocina.
3. Your ability to tell me the truth even if it's not what I want to hear.
4, You have/had the best clothes.
5. You give great advice...about everything.
6. You do not smell like a boy..thanks Josh and Killian.
7. Hanging out with me in Lexington for a few days. There's nothing to do there and it gets pretty boring, but now you can come to Louisville!
8. You can be the girliest girly girl or totally rocking the sports/outdoors world.
9. Your love of sports, duh it's your job!
10. Your unfaltering love for your friends and family {me!}
*side note: it's really 11 reasons*

And the number one reason I love you is because you are my Sisterly and while some might say I have to love you, it's great that I want to love you...because you're just that awesome!

Happy Birthday Yo!
P.S. sorry this is posted on the 4th, i know your actual b-day is September 3rd.

one of my fav picks of us...and shelby!
i don't know why this is so tiny.

sibs minus k.
loving on our furry sib.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs