Tuesday, September 1, 2009

my first day at my first REAL job!

GLCC!
{GLCC logo and "Spirit" our mascot!}

today was the day.

i have officially begun my career as an event coordinator at glcc/the jambrands!

i'm going to be doing so many things that i cannot really tell you all the details of my job but i'm going to love it! i'll be super busy but i'll love it.

i found out today that they hire part time people to work events {travel with us and work with us at the actual event. all expenses paid plus a pay check!}, so travis can come and work with me, which will be great and give us a chance to see each other! anybody can do it really so if you want to just holla atcha gurl!

today and the next two days are orientation and training so i'll be learning a lot and hopefully by the end of the week i'll be able to tell you what i'm doing in more detail.

i do have my own desk and space. it's not really a cubicle and def not an office so i'll just call it my own space! :) i'm going to put a few pics up and bring a mug but it's more professional to have a clean/clutter free environment.

i'm super happy, super excited and super tired.

more later this week 'cause i gotta go to bed...i'm a working gal now!

if you wanna check out my new company go to:



{this is how excited i am!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs