Wednesday, September 23, 2009

TV''s back

so all my show's have started back up and i realized that i DO NOT have time to watch everything i want to watch. therefore, i'm going to have to talk dad into DVR! :)

here's my weekly tv schedule:

{sunday}
9pm Desperate Housewives
10pm Brothers and Sisters

{monday}
8pm How I Met Your Mother
8pm One Tree Hill
8:30pm Accidentally on Purpose
9pm Gossip Girl
9pm Greek
9:30pm The Big Bang Theory
10pm CSI Miami

{tuesday}
8pm 90210
9pm Melrose Place
10pm Forgotten (my new fav!)

{wednesday}
9pm Law and Order SVU

{thursday}
9pm CSI
9pm The Office
9pm Grey's Anatomy
10pm Private Practice

{friday}
8pm The Ghost Whisperer
10pm Numb3rs

OMG! I don't know when I'm going to all that tv watching.

Bless Jesus for Saturdays and holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs