Tuesday, November 24, 2009

at last

so for those of you who don't know i have been singing little jingles to mom for the month of november counting down the days until we get to see her. this is the last one that i sang to her when we got in the car yesterday...it's pretty awesome.

{goes to the tune of at last by etta james}

at last
i have arrived home.
my loneliness is over
and life is with my momma.
six days
to spend in dallas.
my time will be spent at mi cocina
northpark and my momma's house.
i waited so long to make this trip.
now it's here and i'm so happy.
i know there'll be good times
like sleeping with brinkley and the turkey trot
the holidays, the holidays are my fav
and i'll hate to see them go
but i'm in heaven
at last.


p.s. she loved it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs