Saturday, November 21, 2009

catching up

i'm catching up on my thankfulness with two entries...

friday i was thankful for a wonderful thanksgiving meal shared with baby sister and my pops. we had a great time eating and talking. it's not very often that dad gets to spend time with just his girls, so we loved it! :)

saturday i was thankful for two, yes two!, wildcat wins! we beat rider in basketball and then later that night we beat georgia in football. so proud to be a wildcat!

on a second note i'm also sooooo thankful for travis. he's my best friend and love! he took me to the melting pot and we just so enjoyed each other's company and the food!

and i'm super thankful for dallas as he's sleeping and snooring by my side tonight, such a sweet boy!

full of thankful thoughts but i'll save some for later.

night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs