Monday, January 25, 2010

happy birthday pops!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS!!!

today you are a young 43 years old. i'm so thankful for you and i hope that you enjoy every minute of today. you are so special not only to me but everyone around you. thank you for loving me, picking up the pieces of my life, letting me live with you, and helping me become who i am supposed to be. you are a man of GOD and a great example of HIS everlasting love.


Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. ~Author Unknown

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
~Author Unknown

What is a Dad?

A dad is a person
Who's loving and kind,
And often he knows
What you have on your mind.

He's someone who listens,
Suggests and defends...
A dad can be one
Of your very best friends!

He's proud of your triumphs,
But when things go wrong,
A dad can be patient
And helpful and strong.

In all that you do
A dad's love plays a part -
There's always a place for him
Deep in your heart -

And each year that passes,
You're even more glad,
More grateful and proud
Just to call him your dad!

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs