Sunday, January 10, 2010

recap of 2009

2009 was a very interesting year. there were lots of changes {both good and bad} and lessons learned.

here are some of my fav pics from 2009!


where's dallas?!
baby cole sleeping on me while nannying this summer.
sweet baby kalli at josh's birthday party.
posing for pics while skiing with the ruble fam in april!
sibbies at thanksgiving.
fireworks in ludington, mi.
trav and i at huber's farm to pick pumpkins.
christmas morning with my son!
walking the stage at graduation.
this is my fav pic of all time! trav and dal sleeping together...precious!


2009 was a very interesting year. there were lots of changes {both good and bad} and lessons learned.

here's my top ten events {in no particular order!} from 2009...

1. Travis moved back to Kentucky in January.
2. I graduated from UK!
3. Got my first post grad job.
4. Dallas turned 1.
5. Moved to Louisville.
6. Spent a great Thanksgiving in Dallas.
7. Spent a great 4th of July in Ludington, MI.
8. Got to spend Christmas at Dad's with the whole fam; including Sharon and Kalli!
9. Started blogging.
10. Spent NYE with Travis for the first year since we've been dating!

what an amazing year...i can't wait to see what 2010 has in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs