Saturday, April 10, 2010

round 1

so i went and got all my supplies for my new business!


i love hobby lobby by the way! i bought some cute gingham and polka dots for girl stuff and some argyle and seersucker for the boys.

i came home and made my patterns and then went to town appliquéing!


here are my first four products. all onesies. an owl {for lilly}, a whale, a bird and a tie!

love love love them.

tomorrow i'll be doing toddler tees. i'm making olivia an owl as well and kalli a puppy! i'm also going to be looking for some solid color tees and onesies. i have so much fabric so i'll stick with these for now but i'll always be looking for more.

here are the close-ups...


birdie

tie
lilly's owl {i also made my own little tag but it's still a work in progress!}

whale {water spray included!}

i also used a couple buttons and love the look of them. i just can't wait to make more and hopefully start selling them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs