Monday, April 19, 2010

today

today was the first day of my {paid} vacation.

i spent most of the day running errands and getting ready to leave for dallas.

thank goodness i have the best boyfriend in the whooooooooooole world because i needed my laundry done in order to pack for the trip and he did ALL of it! :)

i also got to have lunch with barclay. such a rare thing but it was great!


so this is random but whenever i open the sunroof my hair stands straight up. it's crazy!

after i ran my errands i came home and unloaded the back of my car. dallas came out and thought he was going somewhere. he literally sat that way until i finished bringing everything in and then i had to break it to him that we were just going inside. he took it pretty bad, if you can't tell in the photo!

tomorrow i'm off to dallas with schwab and we are going to have soooooo much fun. can't wait to see my mama and i always love me some dallas time! i'll try to blog while i'm there but you never know. but don't worry, i'll take lots of pics! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs