Wednesday, March 9, 2011

lent 2011


so today is ash wednesday.

i'm not catholic but i've always given up something for lent. for me it's more like a way to show myself that i can give something up and stick with it. (don't get me wrong, i still love God!)

so this year i'm giving up eating out.

most years i give up fast food and fried food.

this year it'll be all eating out .
(unless it's absolutely out of the question, like special fam visits or if i were on the road).

and i don't think i'm going to bother with the fried food since i really only eat that when eating out.

i'm pretty good at this so i'm hoping this year is no exception.

and i'm super excited because this should give me a little kick in the pants with my ww too!

so for those of you participating, what will you be giving up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs