Tuesday, September 27, 2011

fall favorites: football

so i know i missed the "fall is finally here" bandwagon last friday but i'm finally catching up...give a girl a break, she just got engaged! ;) you knew i had to. 

here's my first post of fall favorites. i'll be posting periodically about all my fav fall things, y'all. it's going to be awesome!

FOOTBALL let me start by saying I LOVE FOOTBALL! seriously. i'm not one of those girls that says that but has no idea what's going on. i actually know quite a bit about football. plus i love watching the game with my buds and a beer in my hand. ok, so last night i watched it in agonizing elbow pain (another story) and no beer. but plenty of asprin! 

these are my boys. my big boys, if you will.

Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest

their not what they used to be but i'll be a forever fan no matter what. some seasons just involve a little more yelling at the tv! 

 now, here's when we were legendary...ah the golden years of football!

Source: None via Ashley on Pinterest


and here are my little boys (because they're not pros, yet). we haven't had too many successful seasons. and many people say they can't wait for basketball season already, but i'm a loyal fan through and through, and boys, you're doing great!
Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest


now with football comes tailgating, food, beer and fun!


now that's tailgating in style. 

although most of our tailgating looks more like this...

but more blue. less red. blech. 

some of my fav things to bring to the tailgate include good friends, good food and good beer.



Source: None via Marian on Pinterest

(and sam adams happens to be my fav!)

 we play a lot of this...

Source: None via Hailey on Pinterest


this is freaking awesome and i sooooo want one now!

Source: google.com via Jenny on Pinterest


and for those of us who stay at home, wouldn't it be fun to throw a party of our own?!



Source: issuu.com via Rebecca - on Pinterest


so what kind of tailgating do you do? at the game? at home? do you even like football? let's discuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs