Monday, September 19, 2011

weekend recap



lazy weekend. sickly weekend. injury weekend. fun weekend.
i'll explain.
lazy: i was in my pj's for the majority of the weekend. seriously.

sickly: i was sick. which led to the laziness. head cold. better now.

injury: dallas torn his pads on three paws. he's only got four so he's really not doing too hot. and that's why there's a pic of him. well that and because i wasn't about to show you my hotness all weekend. and i do mean hotness because of my 100.1 fever i woke up with saturday morning.

fun: after feeling a bit better saturday afternoon i got to have dinner with T and josh. sunday T and i made it out of the house for a couple of hours and stuffed our faces with rosemary, garlic and olive oil french fries. yummo. we watched star wars from beginning to end (my first time ever to watch them.). i finished the friday night lights series (why do i cry when a tv show is over? remember friends? cry baby.). finalized my plans for louisville this week. cuddled with my boys. facetimed with mom and myra (and the rest of their crews!) in austin. and ate mac and cheese and frosted flakes for dinner.

sounds like a winning weekend to me.

how was yours?

oh and did i mention i'm on vacation? that's why it's 1:36 am and i'm still up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs