Friday, September 16, 2011

friday's fabulousness


1. my new missoni for target ballet flats (yes, the ones from the girls section!). i've already worn them twice since tuesday and i LOVE them!



2. the big game is tomorrow...i'm talking about UK vs. UofL. the cats are favored to win (duh!) but i'm sure it'll be a pretty good game. rest assured i'll be wearing my blue ALL day!

Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest




3. i found a great tutorial here for no heat curls. not too shabby if i do say so myself!




4. hilarity.



clearly, this happens to me a lot.


5. i'm officially on vacation after work today! and while i won't be here...




you can find me in louisville tuesday and wednesday, hanging out with T, hiking at the gorge, and doing many, many projects from here and here!


i hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend. and before i forget...

GO CATS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs