Friday, July 13, 2012

friday's fabulousness

well this week just flew by for me. anyone else feel that way?

here are my favs...


1. finally getting home sunday evening and snuggling with my boys.






















2. i'm spending the whole weekend in lex with all my AOII girls. it's paint weekend and they're working on recruitment stuff. it's going to be so much fun watching them get it all together. hopefully i make it back home alive and well sunday after three days living in the pi house!


3. wednesday night my aunt katie and i saw savages. we really went for blake lively and tim riggins (holy hotness) but it was actually a good movie. in that shot 'em up, dope 'em up, sex 'em up kind of way! and yes, i have super cool aunts who will go see rated R, sexually explicit, foul language, drug related movies. she's awesome. be jealous!





4. picked up my wedding gown today!!! no sneak peaks for y'all though.


5. mom bought me this shirt over my weekend in dallas and i LOVE it!!!








Source: gap.com via Ashley on Pinterest



i hope you all have a great weekend and i'll see you monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs