Friday, July 20, 2012

friday's fabulousness

so glad this week is over.

it's been a long and stressful one for sure.

but i'm sure no of you know what that's like, right?!?

i am excited for the weekend however, because it will be the total opposite of this week!


1. T and i are going to see this tonight. can't wait...

 


 2. my mom's fam is all getting together for a big cookout tomorrow night. can't wait to see them all. they're coming from all over; new york to california!

3. my aunt lynn is hosting a bridal shower for me on sunday. i'll get to see all my dad's fam. and eat cake. i love cake!

4. family dinner is sunday night too. my aunt and her girls are in from florida so it'll be nice to spend some time with them, catching up about life down there.

5. check out this awesome "cake" i made for my uncle's birthday. i'm pretty sure every guy i know will be getting one of these on their bdays from now on!





















hope you all have a fab weekend. i'll be back on monday with a weekend recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs