Wednesday, July 11, 2012

wishes: the wedding

when i was in dallas, my mom hosted a wonderful shower for me at the most rustic restaurant. right up my alley!

about 15 of us gathered at the whiskey cake for lunch and, of course, whiskey cake. there were also presents and chit-chat!

here are some pics from the shower...


so glad the testa girls could make it! (minus soph) these were the first girls i ever nannied!!!

sherry and susan

roxie and sherry

me and the beautiful hostess

cutest dish towel from momma.

everyone loved the whiskey cake!

trying to see over the mountain of presents.

enjoying the great conversation.
new pic of the testa girls. finally, since the one i have in my car is from 7 or 8 years ago!

grandma and her girls!

the most beautiful pillow ever. thanks myra!

me and "the moms". 


it was such a wonderful shower. thank you to everyone who came out that afternoon. thank you for the precious gifts and for celebrating our upcoming wedding. we love you all!!!

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs