Saturday, August 6, 2011

happy birthday momma!


here's my gorgeous momma!

today is her birthday.
she's forty, uh, twenty nine years young! :)

seriously, isn't this the most beautiful woman you've ever seen?!

she's even a queen!

she's one of my fav people in the world!

and i'm pretty sure i'm one of hers...maybe. especially now that i'm on my own and don't beg for money anymore. mostly.

in all seriousness though, she's one amazing woman. i'm so lucky God chose her to be my mom and give thanks for her daily. she's always been there for me and i value her not only as my mother but as my friend too.

mom,
i wish i could be there to celebrate with you. i miss you each and every day we're apart.
miss and love you.
happy birthday!
ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs