Thursday, August 11, 2011

Reboot: Day 6

One day left people!

I can't believe we've actually made it this far and it makes it seem like tomorrow is no big deal at all.

I will say that I'm still feeling hungry but I'm also feeling better. Much better.

Today's meals included all juice! Yay for me. I was starting to wonder if I really could do just the juice thing.

Tonight I combined all the fruits and all the veggies that were left. We have about 2 gallons of juice left. I'm sure we'll go through it though because these two batched actually turned out great!

I figured out that if you add lemon or lime to the veggies it gives it that zest of sweetness that you need to get over the green, puke looking mixture. Pretty good.

Our fridge is finally bare and I'm sure when we restock this weekend we'll be more conscious of what we're buying and what ingredients we want to put back in our bodies. Should be an adventure all on it's own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs