Thursday, January 10, 2013

update: baby W

I saw this on a friends blog and decided to copy. I'll update every Friday so fam and friends can keep up with little W!

how far along? 23 weeks, yep we lost week 22 because the doc changed our due date after seeing baby boy on Wednesday!

baby's size? W is the size of a large mango this week and weighing in at over 1 pound!

total weight gain/loss? I've gained ten pounds. Stupid holidays!

maternity clothes? I still have some pants and tops that still fit from before but the bump is here so maternity clothes are slowly taking over.

starting to show? Yes sir!

belly button in or out? In.

stretch marks? Nope

wedding rings on or off? On.

sleep? I'm sleeping pretty well, much better since T got me an awesome pregnancy body pillow for Christmas.

movement? Yes, finally feeling consistent movement no more just flutters and I love it!

labor signs? Heck no!

best moment this week? Seeing baby boy on the ultrasound machine. He was squirming around and gave us some great face shots for our sonogram.

food cravings? I want French fries all the time. Seriously, all day every day!

what i miss: I really wanted champagne on NYE, haha. But also sleeping on my tummy and lunch meat.

anything making you queasy or sick? Dairy. I haven't been sick since week 12 but if I have too much cheese or any ice cream I throw up, gross!

what i'm looking forward to: Registering this weekend!

how are you feeling? I really can't complain. Although if you ask T he'd tell you that's all I do! I have some back pain and get tired after a long day but I'm feeling really good this trimester, thank goodness!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs