Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Update: baby W



how far along? 26 weeks

baby's size? Little W is about two pounds and roughly 15 inches now, the size of a cucumber or zucchini my pregnancy apps tell me.

total weight gain/loss? Still sitting at plus 11!

maternity clothes? Yes, I'm full on in maternity clothes now.

starting to show? The bump is getting bigger every day!

belly button in or out? In.

stretch marks? Nope

wedding rings on or off? On.

sleep? Sleep this week has been horrible. Between hip pain, back pain and a dog that won't sleep anywhere but on top of my legs, it's a wonder I get any sleep at all!

movement? Lots of movement still but we did have one lazy day this week that almost had me in a panic.

labor signs? Nope.

best moment this week? Where to start? Our first baby shower was amazing, my birthday turned into a three or four day celebration and we are packing up today to move!

food cravings? Sweets still but I'm learning to wrangle that in a bit!

what i miss: sleeping on my tummy, beer and not having back pain.

anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing at the moment.

what i'm looking forward to: Getting back to Texas!

how are you feeling? I'm a bit tired between packing, celebrating and last visits to say goodbye but I can't complain because T and I are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family that want to celebrate us and baby boy and help us get back to Texas. It's wonderful (and humbling) to know how much we are loved!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs