Friday, January 25, 2013

update: baby W


how far along? 25 weeks

baby's size? Little W is a rutabaga, cantaloupe or eggplant this week; take your pick!

total weight gain/loss? Put on another pound this week so we are sitting pretty at 11 lbs.

maternity clothes? Duh and I'm having a hard time finding anything I like these days. Maybe when we get to Texas and I can buy spring/summer stuff ill be more thrilled with the selections?

starting to show? Yes sir!

belly button in or out? In.

stretch marks? Nope

wedding rings on or off? On.

sleep? I'm sleeping pretty well, my hips started hurting some this week but nothing a third pillow couldn't fix!

movement? This kid tumbles all night long, still!

labor signs? Nope.

best moment this week? All the awesome stuff we were given from the family I work for. Little W is already one lucky dude!

food cravings? Sweets. Particularly Little Debbie donut sticks. Remember those, mom?!

what i miss: still slipping on my stomach mostly.

anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, I'm back to drinking/eating dairy again. Thank goodness because I was really missing milk!

what i'm looking forward to: Our first baby shower is Sunday since we are moving and I can't wait to celebrate!

how are you feeling? I feel great other than the heartburn but I really shouldn't complain at all!


pardon this terrible photo but it's as good as 25 weeks is getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs