Thursday, January 17, 2013

update: baby W


how far along? 24 weeks

baby's size? Little W is an ear of corn this week!

total weight gain/loss? Still truckin' along at plus ten pounds.

maternity clothes? Oh yes! And I discovered an awesome sale at the gap today and got five things for $27. Awesome!

starting to show? Yes sir!

belly button in or out? In.

stretch marks? Nope

wedding rings on or off? On.

sleep? I'm sleeping pretty well, weird dreams lately and I have to move throughout the night to stay comfortable.

movement? This kid tumbles all night long!

labor signs? Got my first dose of Braxton hicks contractions this week. Only two or three but it was weird. Normal, but weird!

best moment this week? T felt W kick for the first time this week. His face was precious!

food cravings? Big Red. Don't ask.

what i miss: still slipping on my stomach mostly.

anything making you queasy or sick? Dairy still.

what i'm looking forward to: Going through baby loot with the family I work for this weekend! They have a ton of stuff they want to just give to us. I'm totally blessed to work for such a great family!

how are you feeling? I feel pretty good. Overwhelmed about our move but that has nothing to do with being pregnant. Well, maybe a little!





Oh yes, I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs