Monday, August 24, 2009

alone time

sometimes you really just need to get away from everything and just be by yourself and think and be quiet!

today i'm doing just that at panera. {it has free internet, so i guess i'm not really alone!}

most people have a problem being alone.
i'm like that sometimes but i really have no probs about going to eat alone or a movie and i love to shop alone.

like right now i'm thinking about how i'm not going back to school this week, sad. i really need to go pick up a new august to august calendar. {if you don't have one you should totally get one. i could not function without it, thank you tammy testa for introducing me to this!} i love the asian sesame salad, yum. i'm nervous about the new job but totally excited and i don't have to nanny anymore, yay! everyone i know is getting engaged/married, which i guess is to be expected since i'm getting older and we're out of college, still it seems so weird.

these are just some of the things i'm thinking about.

working tomorrow and thursday so i'll post later this week about leaving and add some new pics of the boys.

also, i'm thinking about becoming a young life leader here in louisville. as most of you know i was really involved in high school and then in college i became really busy with other activities but it's been on my heart for a while to get back into it. so i'm meeting with a guy on wednesday for coffee to discuss. super excited about it.

any thought?

happy monday y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you like some alone time. I have always craved it. Don't get me wrong, I love my life with my family, but alone time recharges me. Cherish it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs