Wednesday, August 26, 2009

no more school

so today is the first day of classes at UK.

i'm a little sad that i'm not there. not sad about missing class though.

there's just a way of life in college. Everything is fun and interesting and you meet so many people. i spent five years there and they were the best years of my life {so far}!

here's a list of just some of the things that happened to me there:

met the man of my dreams
joined the greatest sorority ever
met my besties
studied harder than ever
became a professional napper
changed my major about 100 times
got into lots of trouble :)
fell in love with spanish
watched our football team shine
went through three basketball coaches
lived in a dorm, sorority house and two apartments
moved five times...yuck
learned all the words to the fight song
and got my diploma

it's weird that it's all over. feels so real now that schools started again.

but i know that it's time for a new chapter.

and i can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs