Saturday, August 29, 2009

the end of nannying

well i surely hope it's the end.

not that i don't like it, i just don't love it anymore. which leads me to believe that it's just time for something new.

this was my last week nannying for the griffins. ian and cole were def a handful. i'd never nannied for two boys before and i hope i never will again!

it's not that boys are harder than girls, but they certainly aren't easier either. they're just different. they're rougher and tougher and wow!, they have a mouth. but ian was also very feminine and that meant a lot of tears and indecisiveness!

yesterday he came up to me and said, "assly, assly. hurry quick! there's a really really big mess in here."
i was thinking he was taking about his room but oh no, he was talking about his diaper!

that kid is pretty funny. i'll miss that.

cole cried all day yesterday. what's new? i think he wanted me to leave on the same note as all the other days. why make my last day special, uh kid?

but he did sleep on my chest for about two hours and snuggled my neck. i'll miss that.

i'm not sad to go though. their mom sure was. i thought she was going to wrap her body around my leg like a young child and make me drag her to my car! she kept going on and on about missing me and how she thought i'd be around longer. i felt bad but sometimes you just have to do what's best for you and so that's what i'm doing.

T-MINUS 3 DAYS...until i start the new job! I can't even wait. It's going to be so exciting!

so i'll leave you with some pics of the baby. {ian refused to have his pic taken!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs