Sunday, February 27, 2011

can i pull this off?


so i've had this black blazer sitting in my closet forever. i loved it when i bought and have loved it ever since but have never worn it.

i decided to be brave saturday when we went to brunch.
usually if i can just make it down the stairs with an outfit on i'm good to go for the day.
so once i got completely ready and put on the blazer dead last and ran down the stairs!

and i wore it all day people!

so tell me...did i pull it off?



full body shot

being goofy

peace out peeps

sorry about the iphone pics but my camera is dunzo and i can't afford another one right now. boo.

1 comment:

  1. You definitely pulled the blazer off! It's my favorite winter to spring look - you can wear them ALL the time! I pop mine over a white tee and add my Emerson flower when I'm feeling extra fancy. Preston says it's his favorite look on me! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs