Tuesday, February 22, 2011

wishes: madewell


it's a no brainer that i love madwell. hello, it's a birth of j.crew. obvi.


here are some of my favs...

this top would look great casual like the look above or paired with a skirt for a hot date with my hunk.

everyone needs a good trench, right? just give me $228. please?

this dress looks so comfy and chic.

can i pull these off?

obsessed with yellow right now.


also have a slight addiction to belts. maybe it's this incredible waist i'm getting? ha.

and geek chic is sooooo in. i'm getting new glasses asap!

if you could have anything from there sight what would it be?
it's a no brainer that i love madwell. hello, it's a birth of j.crew. obvi.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you know I love this post because I love me some Madewell! I'm ordering those chambray shorts (even though I know you were featuring the top) ASAP. Bring on Summer!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs