Thursday, January 5, 2012

conversations with T


i'm going to start something new, conversations with T. because let's face it people, we are a funny kind, the two of us and you should probably know about it.


  • ME: You know I'm funny, right?
  • T: Yeah, I guess you're funny for a girl.
  • ME: What? You mean you're funnier just because you're a guy.
  • T: Well, yeah, guys are way funnier than girls are.
  • ME: No way. I'm way funnier than you.
  • T: Um, no you're not.
  • ME: Say I'm funnier than you.
  • T: No.
  • ME: Say it.
  • T: No.
  • ME: Just admit that I'm funnier than you. You know you want to.
  • T: Alright, you're funnier than me. But, I'm only saying that so you'll shut up about it.
  • ME: Ok. All that matters is that you said it.

and now it's written down, on the internet for all to see and know. i win.

  • T: Do you know what the back of your knee is called?
  • ME: Um.... (while looking it up on google)
  • ME: Well crap, I can't find it on google so I'm going to go with knee pit?
  • T: Wow. That's wrong, but wow.

and now you know how dumb i am. oh by the way, (because i know you're looking it up right this moment) there is no name for that body part. only one that's not named. bam.

  • T: I will love you forever if you go get me a new hole punch.
  • ME: Don't you love me forever anyway?
  • T: Yeah but it would be even more.
  • ME: Nah, but I'll go with you.
  • T: Ok, but you're not going to get as much love as if you'd gone and gotten it for me.
  • ME: I think I can deal with that.

true love, right there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs