Wednesday, January 4, 2012

wishes: the wedding

we love the place we're getting married, like love, love! the only problem we've run in to is the fact that you'll be able to see me walking from 100 yards before my dad and I would finally get to where T will be. to remedey that i've been browsing pinterest and i think i've found the best thing ever! instead of walking directly from the barn (where our reception will be) to the dock (where the ceremony is), i think i'll have some form of transportation pull up right behind something like these...









obviously i need to think about it a little more and talk to some of the handymen in my life about making this happen, but yay or nay? tell me whatchathink! and if you have any ideas please, tell me. 

 oh and duh, the second pic is obviously my fav.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs