Wednesday, January 18, 2012

wishes: bridesmaid dresses

Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest


bridesmaids are super important. they're usually your closest family and friends. this isn't any different in my case. i consider all my BM's besties. i consider myself lucky to have three family members and three friends willing to stand by me on my big day, not to mention deal with all my BS until then! 

saturday, the ones in state made the trip to lexington to try on as many dresses as i asked them to. and without complaining! they really are the best. i'm so excited to say that they all picked different style dresses in the same color and fabric. we're going with navy, short cocktail dresses by alfred sung. i can't wait to see all that lovely navy goodness that day, but that's just the prep in me! 

i'll give you a little taste of the dresses...


Source: dessy.com via caroline on Pinterest


this isn't the exact style anyone chose, i'll leave that for a surprise but it is the same color and designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs