Thursday, June 25, 2009

I hate complaining but...

I know I shouldn't complain but I just have to get this off my chest.

He loves Grandpa Kev's boots!
Neighborhood watchdog.
Dal with mommy on grad day.
Taking a nap in my cold, cold room!
At dog beach in Michigan...just a baby!

I know not everyone is a dog lover. Most people might consider themselves dog people but it's totally different than a dog lover. You see a dog lover spoils their dog rotten. They let it lay in their lap, sleep in their bed, lie on the couch, eat people food, share a ice cream cone, give kisses all over their face, and pretty much anything most people would let their kids do.
Now I don't have children (thank goodness!) but I do have Dallas. He is my child, my little baby, my nugget, my punkin pie, etc. I love him more than anything because he's all mine and he depends on me. Without me he'd have no home, no food, no toys. I picked him out myself and the day he came home I felt like my life had changed forever. There are so many days when I come home to an empty house and if it weren't for Dal I'd be lonely. I talk to him like he understands and ask him about his day. To sum up how much I love my dog let me just say...if I had to choose between buying dog food or food for me, I'd choose the dog food every time.

So, I've chosen to be a dog lover and to have a big dog and to bring him along most places but when someone makes me choose between my dog or a trip or getting to spend time with certain people, I'm going to choose Dallas. He's my child. Some may not understand but think about how much you love your children and that's what it's like for me and Dallas.


Merry Christmas!
Halloween as Dallas Cowboy players.
Halloween take two: Prince Charming!
Sleeping baby!
First day together!


Sorry about all that, I've just been feeling bitter about that. Now that that's off my chest I will quit complaining!
I'm still waiting to hear about the job and have to work tomorrow and have a busy weekend planned so, I shall have more interesting blogs to come!

4 comments:

  1. Um...I feel the same way. People don't understand my reasoning for not doing certain things or going certain places especially when the reason is Chloe! I love that you wrote this!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs