Sunday, June 21, 2009

Too bad tomorrow's Monday

So I had such a great weekend that I just don't want it to end. But, it has because I'm getting ready for bed and work comes so early tomorrow morn.

It started Friday. I had to work but I got off an hour early (yay!). Then I went on a little date with Trav to Panera and then to see a movie, Land of the Lost. Unless you really just love Will Ferrel like I do I wouldn't recommend this. It's kinda stupid funny and we were the only people in the theater, if that tells you anything!

Then Saturday I got ready to go to Louisville for the weekend while Travis took the GRE. I'm so proud of him. He did way better than last time and that's all you can ask for! He's been studying so hard and it's payed off, plus now he can be done until school starts and maybe we can go out on dates more often! wink, wink! We left for Louisville around four that afternoon for a cook out at Grandma and Grandpa Peavler's. It was a BLAST! Dallas played outside all day and loved it. He was so good with all the kids, especially Kailey, my four year old cousin. He was so patient when she was throwing the ball and brought it right back to her and dropped it at her feet. It was so cute hearing her call him Dalpal too! Afterwards we headed to Dad's to spend the night...side note: how is it possible that I live an hour away and forget my underwear? Had to make a late night run to Wal-Mart! How awful/embarrassing!

Today we went to church at Highview. I love going there because it's a rare occasion. After church we headed to Six Flags for Father's day and swam and rode roller coasters. It was so fun and now I'm beat.

I'm so thankful for my dad and for all the other men in my life that are like father's. Great men of God, who are always loving and wise and helpful. I love you all!

Dad
Kev
Grandpa David
Grandpa Doug
Grandpa Pfau
Happy Dad's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs