Friday, June 12, 2009

"Pissin' Me Off"

So one of the things I hate about babysitting is when I have to babysit while the parents are actually there. Today the mom didn't leave until 10 am, so I was there for three hours with her and the boys. Any of you who are parents pay attention to what I'm about to say!

Kids do NOT listen to the babysitter when mom and/or dad are at home.

It is a proven fact. In the ten plus years I've been babysitting in every home I go to, they just don't want anything to do with you if mom or dad is home.

So my story continues...
I'm trying to get Ian to play with me as he is ramming his drivable train into the bathroom door. I told him if he did it one more time I was taking it away. So, what does he do? Of course he rams the door once again. I run to the door and take away the train. He throws a fit...go figure. But what I didn't count on was the convo that followed.

Ian: "You pissin' me off Assely."
Me: "What did you just say?"
Ian: "I say, you pissin me off. Now go way from me, I busy."
Me: "Yeah you are busy...busy sitting in time out in your room."
Ian: "No I busy doing somting else Assely."
Me: "Just go to your room before I have a massive heart attack from your naughtiness."
Ian: "HAHAHAHA!"

Wow, what a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs