Friday, June 5, 2009

Long time no talk...

Well hello followers! J/K...I'm pretty sure only my mama reads this! It's been awhile since we've talked. This was a very busy week. So much to tell...

1. Jennifer came in town. YAY! It's a wonderful thing to have your BFF close enough to visit. We did wedding stuff, which was great. Pretty sure we picked a bridesmaid dress out and it's going to be one of those dresses that you can wear again...thank goodness! There's nothing worse than an awful bridesmaid dress that you spend a whole bunch of money on and you can't (or never would dare) wear again. We also made her wedding web page. Finally. It's only been like ten months since they got engaged. Check it out if you want...
http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspxcoupleId=9180776595927390

We also went to see UP and I LOVED IT! It was such a cute little love story. Jennifer cried. Barclay and I laughed. Good times were had.

2. Josh's birthday was Tuesday. I can't believe little baby brother is 22. We are getting old...which means mom and dad are getting really old! We went to this great restaurant on the Kentucky River, Rip Tide. A bunch of his friends came and I brought my own entourage. We had a stellar time just eating and catching up and sitting out by the water.

Josh and I
Sweet girl Kalli
Tyler and Josh
Jennifer and I
Trav and I
Josh, Sharon and Kalli
These are some of the photos from the night. The rest are on fb if you want to take a gander.

3. Dallas celebrated his 1st birthday on Saturday. We had some stuff come up so we couldn't have a party till Sunday but we had a great time. We went to the dog park and Dal did so well with all the other pups. I'm so proud! I thought he might bark and be a little antisocial but he loved everyone and even had a little girlfriend following him all afternoon! We also took him to Pets Mart to pick out a birthday toy and treat and he was groomed to look all pretty....here's some photos from the day.

Dallas' Birthday hat!
Playing with his new friends at the dog park!

4. Madison had a dance recital at Renfro Valley Sunday night and she did great! She was part of an Elvis Medley and got to wear an Elvis costume and lots of make-up. Before the show we walked around to all the shops and Jordan and I stopped to take out picture as country music stars!

I know, I know we look down right awesome! Side note: it's really hard to put your head through those holes if you're short.

Well I think that about covers last week. Still applying for jobs everyday. Babysitting tomorrow and Wednesday so keep your fingers crossed for some good stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs