Saturday, July 25, 2009

Double Date Night

Trav and I went out with Josh and Sharon last night. We headed on down to the Madison county fair out in Richmond. It was great fun. I've always thought that the fair is where you can see the best and worst of a state, county, town, etc.! We did run into Chris and Connie and the girls, which was great! We don't see them very often these days so were excited to catch up for a little bit.
Fair rides are a bit scary. We rode this ride called Hurricane and I hated it. So did everyone else! It spun so fast that you squished the person beside you so hard and there was nothing you could do about it! I kept trying to get off Travis but the pressure was so hard I couldn't even move. Not to mention every time the ride lifted you up and down you felt like you were going to fall out. Wow. By the way my 8 year old cousin, Madison, did it. And probably loved it! I think I'm just getting too old for those kind of rides. I mean, give me a roller coaster and I'll ride all day but those spinning rides? No thank you.

Enjoy the pics!
The scariest ride ever!
Josh loves the carousel!
Trav and I on the Viper.
Josh and Sharon on the Viper.
Madison County Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs