Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's really coming to an end...


So a lot has been going on lately and my mind is all over the place, as is my body!

Here's what's been going on.

1. Didn't get the job at Whitefield Academy in Louisville. I'm okay with it. I've pretty much decided that if I'm going to teach I want to be in the public school system. I'll make more money and there will just be different opportunities. I know the Lord will put me on the right path.
2. I interviewed with JAM Fest in Louisville. I WANT THIS JOB! I'm trying not to get too excited but I just think it's perfect. They put on a ton of cheerleading events all over the country. I would be doing event coordination. I'd be the liaison between the company and the coaches/teams. Plus I'd get to travel to a bunch of places! So fun. The only think not appealing about that is missing Dal and Trav but they'll get over it! Anyway, continue to pray for me and the job seeking. I greatly appreciate all the good thoughts.
3. I'm moving to Louisville. There I've said it and now it's totally real. I'll be living with Dad and Jillian (you guys are crazy for taking me and the yellow beast in, but we love you and thank you!). It's sad but exciting at the same time. I'm sad that college life is really over. No more roommate time with Barcs and no more living on my own but it's time for a change and I just know that things will come together in Louisville. Plus it will be so nice to be near family and I'm working on getting Trav to come along too!
4. Not everything is in place but I'm truly happy. I'm still stressed about money and finding a job but living with Dad will help with the money (free rent!) and since most of my interviews have been in Louisville, I won't have to keep driving back and forth. Everything else is just going so well. I'll miss Lexington but I'm excited about Louisville. There are more things to do there and two of my besties live there, Jennifer and Jules! YAY!
5. I would just like to say how much I love Travis. He has been so supportive lately. Moving away will be really hard but he knows it's what's best and responsible and he's just so excited that life is moving forward. We've been having some really good convos and I'm just so thankful for him and his fellowship and how much he loves me, even when I'm a pain and don't deserve him. Plus he is the best daddy to Dallas. I know Dal will be super depressed when he can't see Trav everyday. I think we'll be making lots of trips to Lex for daddy/doggie play dates!



So that in a nutshell is what's going on. I'm hopeful that things will only continue to get better. I'm finally at peace with being out of school and becoming a true adult, scary right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs