Saturday, July 18, 2009

Something fun to do

A -Age: 23

B- Bed Size: full but it's the most comfortable bed ever...just ask mom!

C- Chore you hate: taking the trash out. i'm so awful at doing it. i think barclay takes it out 90% of the time.

D- Dog's Name: Dallas, light of my life!

E- Essentials to starts your day: alarm is absolutely necessary and brushing my teeth, i don't feel totally awake until i brush my teeth.

F- Favorite Color: green, everything is better in green.

G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: gold for fun going out jewelry, silver for my everyday stuff and one day platinum on my left ring finger

H- Height: 5’ 4"

I- Instruments you play: I am awesome at the guitar on guitar hero!

J- Job Title: unemployed college grad

K- Kids: only if dallas counts

L-Living Arrangements: up in the air at the moment but most likely with dad in louisville in about a week

M- Moms name: Jill but I know her best as mommy

N- Nicknames: Ash, Peav, Peavler, Peavy, Ashbone-thanks trav

O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: tonsil surgery when i was six

P- Pet Peeve: being interrupted while talking (but i do this a lot too)

Q- Quote from a movie: "Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing." -The Notebook (this defines me and trav when we fight!)

R- Right or Left handed: Right

S- Siblings: 2 sisters, 3 brothers and lots of dog sibs

T- Time you wake up: when i nanny 6am but if i had my choice 9am is a good time

U- Underwear: yes, i wear them

V- Vegetable you dislike: peas are icky except in beef stew

W- Ways you run late: picking out what to wear and my hair

X- X-rays you've had: WAY too many to count, i am clumsy and when i was little i was obsessed with getting hurt and wearing ace bandages or casts...go figure i was a drama queen!

Y- Yummy food you make: tacos, cookies, cakes, any baked goods really

Z- Zoo Favorites: i love polar bears and even though i'm terrified of birds the flamingos aren't bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs