Saturday, July 11, 2009

Nothing much going on here.

I haven't had much going on lately.
No work since Tuesday, they are on vacation.
I did hear from the private school and didn't get the job but I do have an interview on Monday in Louisville with a financial group so we'll keep our fingers crossed for that!
Jennifer came and stayed with us for a few days. Fab time all around! Saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, it was ok. We went to the dollar theater so I didn't mind spending the buck!
As for now, it's time for Harry Potter marathon weekend. I'm going to watch all five movies to get ready for Wednesday! I can't even wait for the sixth movie...Travis wants to dress up and go to the midnight showing, and I just might let him!
Well toodles for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs