Monday, December 27, 2010

day 27: your pets

if you don't know about dallas then you're either living under a rock or you don't know me.

period.

he's the best dog in the world (maybe not behaviorally!).

he's so cute and cuddly.
he loves to give kisses and will lay on your feet to keep you warm.
he loves to play ball and run, run, run.
he'll do anything for a treat. or people food.
his fav person in the whole world is his daddy, travis.
and i truly believe he would kill anyone who tried to hurt me.
and to be honest, i like him more than a lot people out there! :)

he's my best friend and my baby. i love him and life just wouldn't be the same without him (am i really talking about my dog here?????!!!)


first day at home

this is the look i get from him 90% of the time

being goofy

pretty boy

sleeping beauty (also at his sweetest!)

check out this older post to see how i truly feel about my dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs