Saturday, December 4, 2010

day 4: my parents

well this might be a long one ;)

you see i have more than two, but i like it that way!


this is my beautiful mom and her husband greg. they just got married in april and all their kids got to be there. it was beautiful. they live in mckinney. greg works as a lieutenant police officer/paramedic/fire fighter for the town of highland park and mom works for an oil and gas company. while mom and i are different in a lot of ways, we do share a love of shopping! and i can't lie, she is way cooler than i'll ever be!


this is my step dad kevin. or kev, as i like to call him. he lives in evergreen colorado now and loves to be outdoors with his dog. he has owned his own business and was president of a railroad company in michigan. he loves to cook too and makes the best stuffed green peppers! my fav thing to do with kev is at christmas when we would make dozens and dozens of christmas cookies with all the sibs!


and last but certainly not least, this is my dad and my step mom, jillian. they live in louisville ky and dad is the main reason i went to school at uk. it's been nice to be a lot closer over the last six years since we have been so far from each other before that. my dad is a financial advisor and jillian works for the jefferson county school district. my dad love sports and we love to watch the uk football and basketball games together.

so not too long just not a "normal" set of parents. but really, what normal these days?
i love my blended family. just wait until the next post when i get to talk about all my sibbys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs